We want everyone who attends Fairwood Bible Chapel to feel at home. All are warmly welcomed to participate in the services and activities. We hope that this website will answer some of the questions you may have about Fairwood Bible Chapel.
"THY KINGDOM COME"
- Preparing a People Made Ready for Christís Return
- Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, promoting the Victorious Christian life and proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- Strengthen and promote Christian faith,in personal lives, marriages, families and churches.
- Teach the whole Bible, which is inspired and applicable to Christian living, the foundation for Christís coming Kingdom.
- Pray faithfully for the fulfillment of the Scriptures, removing ďthe coveringĒ and engaging in spiritual warfare.
Who are we?
We are a non-denominational church, a fellowship of people from various backgrounds with one thing in common Ė our love for Jesus and our desire to follow His teachings. He is the Lord and Savior of our lives, and we seek by His grace to be a people ready for His return and His Kingdom. Godís love for us and our love for Him compel us to reach out with love and faith.
What could you expect as a first-time visitor on a Sunday?
You could expect a warm welcome and a sense of Godís reality! The service begins with a time of worship: congregational singing and special groups provide music, and personal testimonies supply mutual blessing as we share what God is doing in our lives. This time of worship is followed by a message based on the Bible, applying Godís truths to daily living. No collection is taken, and you will not be asked for money. Following the main service is a time for fellowship with snacks and drink. Next the children have Sunday School while the adults gather for a prayer meeting.